Saturday, May 26, 2012

Welcome

For those who followed my old blog, I decided to start this new one for a couple reasons.  First of all, I've undergone some significant ideological changes since I last updated it.  I no longer identify as a Georgist, and now consider myself an anarchist.  In addition, while my previous blog was almost exclusively devoted to economics, I've been wanting to branch out and talk more about philosophy, sociology, and other social sciences and humanities.  You may be wondering about the name "morphic revolution."  I use the word "morphic" as a tribute to Rupert Sheldrake's theory of morphic resonance.  I've been attempting to work out a deeper ontology based on his theory.  The word "revolution" has a double meaning, referring to both the revolutionary potential such an idea has for cosmology, as well as the political revolution I seek as an anarchist.  I hope that over time, I can bridge the gap between my metaphysical views and my political philosophy, and show the intersectionality between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment